Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Beer Frame Bowling: Halloween Night


Well the BFBL once again did their parents proud on Halloween night.  Before we get into the team pictures, I think we can all agree that this is the scariest costume of the evening. 
 
 


On the other hand, this is the lamest costume of the night:


To be fair, I think the CHiPs outfits are top notch.  The issue is that these are the only two representatives of I Can't Believe It's Not Gutter to dress up.  For shame Gutters....

Now one with the team pics.  In the battle of the TV Shows:
It's Duck Dynasty


Vs. Duck Dynasty


Vs. Mad Men



Somewhat related and very created were the insurance company spokesmen/women/animals


I have to say this one scored high in the fictional originality category, but in the end it came up just a little short to this:


Lambda, Lamda, Lamda & Omega Mu's.  I realize that we may have some bowlers who have never seen Revenge of the Nerds and may not be able to appreciate this costume.  If that is the case, all I can say is, "What the hell is wrong with you".  Bypass the urge to watch the entire TMZ video catalogue and use the amazing ability to watch movies on demand anytime and anywhere to view this classic story of Jocks vs. Nerds the next time you go to see a man about a horse.

While you're at it, start streaming the Goonies as well (Probably not in the same sitting though.  You're legs will fall asleep)


Moving on, the winner of the Honey Badger award that capitalized on the latest internet craze involving animals; What Does the Fox Say?


If you haven't seen this video, google it.  I've seen it and though I can't speak for the fox, I remember that my first words were; "shoot me".

Now, I think we have now extended the streak of a team dressing as Mormons.


I'll admit to getting a laugh out of this one every year.  I have always wondered if anybody at Westy's got offended by this outfit.  After talking with the staff, they informed that most Mormons view bowling as a form of gambling and aren't usually found in bowling alleys.  They did caution that that rule doesn't apply to places like Big Al's because it's located in a strip mall with plenty of parking.  Apparently deep in the book of Mormon is a passage that states as long of you don't have to pay for parking, parallel park or enter a building built before 1985, anything goes.


Rounding out our final teams in the Thinker Category are:


The Cat and the Hats &


White Trash and Super Hero

Finally, in case you have somehow been able to put that first picture out of your mind, Miley and Teddy Bears.


Happy Halloween everybody


 

No comments:

Post a Comment