Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Week 5 Photo Newsletter Part I

As always Halloween night delivered.

The Annual "I'm seeing double award" goes to:

Team Pabst #1


& Pabst Team #2

Both teams employed top notch engineers to make these costumes wearable. The Gutter-Done's use of an entire crate of duct tap really pushed it over the top. The Three Hole Enthusiasts were also docked points because they didn't end up bowling in their costumes.

Amazingly we had 2nd place finishers in the seeing double category.


Both the Gutter Sluts and Three Fingers Deep ripped their costumes from all the headlines that nobody reads. Both teams were also entered into these additional categories:
"Let's protest to let the world know that being greedy unethical son of a bitch is bad"
"Camping in a park is fun, let's go protest"

Incidentally this is the second year in the row that the Gutter Sluts have come dressed up in the same costume as another team. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't hear some conspiracy talk last week about costume stealing.

Again we have a team that is not fully dressed up in Three Fingers Deep. It was a sad scene when I had to deny Dave his rightful free pitcher for a turkey. As an innocent bystander sub, Dave was the victim of some shoddy captaining. After I explained the rules, Dave did seem to cheer up as he walked away. All I heard was "I'm going to kick Mikey C in the balls so hard that he'll have to a tonsillectomy to get them removed.

Part II coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment